Crispy and buttery air fryer chicken 


If you are looking for a delicious and quick chicken recipe in a air fryer, here you go one that you’ll become addicted to it. Who doesn’t love KFC fried chicken style, but also who are concerned by the caloric and oily mea that we want to avoid!?? Pull out your air fryer from the cabinet and and start using it and enjoy the most crispy chicken from the outside and buttery and juicy inside. I do this technique with chicken wings and drumsticks. But if you prefer the breast it’s possible too because the principle is the same, chicken, coating, air frying... enjoying.

I learned that many people have an air fryer but they don’t use it! It’s really sad you know! I like fried food, my kids like it too but I’m always restraining myself to eat fries and try to use the oven instead. The problem with the oven it’s it never gives you this crispiness you are looking for. Also, if I put raw chicken in the oven it’s takes me an eternity to be done and it’s never fully done heh! With my air fryer I put raw chicken with my magical homemade mixture I spray some canola oil and good to go for 25 minutes and it’s ready just like the crispy chicken I like.





Coating the chicken with the homemade mixture 

Saying with oil and air frying.


Flipping to the other side and continue frying.






Yields: 8 drumsticks 

Prep time: 5 minutes 

Cook time: 25 minutes 

Ingredients:

. 8 drumsticks 
. 1 cup of flour
. 1 tsp salt
. 1 tsp garlic power 
. 1 tbsp onion powder 
. 1 tsp black pepper 
. 1 tsp paprika 
. 1 tsp coriander 
. 1/4 tsp cayenne paper 
. 1 tsp  hi Jen flavor (knorr) 
. Oil spray. 

How to make it: 

Mix all the dry ingredients together, coat the chicken very well, spray them and air fry them.
Flip the chicken in the middle of the cooking time and serve with your favorite sauce. 

I like to serve the chicken drumsticks with fluffy rice that I posted here before and with a fresh salad to balance the meal. 


Comments

Popular Posts