Super delicious frosting 

I’m very proud to introduce you the most creamy, light and easy to make frosting you can ever have. This is made with cream cheese and whipped cream, but wait it’s not only that...
 If you love frosting and you thing its to heavy and sweet and maybe tasteless, try this recipe I’m sure you’ll change your mind. I make my bakery my self and all the birthday cakes and cupcakes but i had the eternal problem with the frosting. I tried the american frosting which is powdered sugar and butter and that was too sweet foe me. Then I tried the Italian and French buttercream, OMG, its such pain to make them, very complicated with a long process and the result is not guaranteed. Then, i thought that the cream cheese frosting will works. It was delicious but it didn’t hold the shape as I wanted manly because i don’t like to put tone of sugar in it. I tried just the whipped cream but my kids didn’t liked it. I mixed the cream cheese and the whipped cream again not holding the shape when i pipe it. The last chance was to control the dosage. Less cream cheese and more whipped cream with some powdered sugar and Bingo, it was the right formula. 







Yields: 3 cups 
Prep time: 5 min 



Ingredients:

  • 1 cup and half whipping cream or heavy cream
  • 4 ounces cream cheese room temperature
  • 4 tablespoons powdered sugar
  • 1/4 tsp vanilla 

How to make it:


  1. In a super chilled mixing bowl pour your chilled whipping cream and whisk on high speed for about a minute until stiff peaks form.
  2. Set a side, in another bowl cream the cream cheese and powdered sugar and vanilla in medium speed until smooth and creamy.
  3. Fold in the whipped  cream into the cream cheese mixture and fold down in low speed until well combined. All done!
  4. You can use the frosting immediately or store it in the free for more then one week. 
Tips: 
Flavor it with any flavor you desire, lemon, almond, mango...
Color it with any color you want it holds  the shape very well. 



Comments

Popular Posts